Be sure to “Like” greenmomster on Facebook for all the updates on movies, books, and more!
Over the weekend I had the pleasant surprise of watching Ann Curry’s Our Year of Extremes: Did Climate Change Just Hit Home? At last! An hour during primetime devoted to a documentary about climate change! The program was very user-friendly and clearly presented the issue for folks who aren’t very familiar with the details. If you missed it, we’ll keep you posted regarding re-runs, because it’s worth a watch. Interested in some other green films that have come out lately? Then check out the following:
- Years of Living Dangerously – the Showtime series on climate change and associated issues
- Island of Lemurs – the recently released IMAX movie on the fascinating lemurs
- Tapped – a behind-the-scenes look at the production of bottled water
- Blue Gold: World Water Wars – a look at the control of drinking water
- Turtle: The Incredible Journey – follow the incredible life of a sea turtle
(photo from teenthropologist.wordpress.com)