Well, the first Republican debate has come and gone, and not a single question about climate change. Thus, I’m reposting from earlier this year – maybe we can get a few of these questions included in the next debate?
Be sure to "Like" greenmomster on Facebook!
Everyone has issues that he or she hopes the candidates will address. I’m hoping that the candidates for President/Senate/Congress can put down their single smart phones (with only one email address), drop the snowballs, and stop decorating their offices “Downton Abbey” style long enough to answer my questions.
- What is your plan to move the U.S. economy toward a sustainable energy supply that decreases our carbon footprint significantly?
- How do you plan to work with other nations, particularly India and China, to decrease the global use of non-renewable energy?
- How do you plan to support and encourage U.S. industry to innovate to become a world supplier of green energy technology?
- Now that we’re in the middle of what scientists consider to be the 6th global extinction event, what’s your plan for protecting global biodiversity?
- What is your “national water strategy”, including maintaining supplies of freshwater in the U.S. and abroad, and dealing with refugees from areas affected by sea level rise or drought conditions?
- Are you actually planning to support the crazy idea of drilling for oil off the southern U.S. Atlantic coast, particularly off the coast of Virginia?
Post a Comment