- rented a low-cost room near Capitol Hill from Vicki Hart, the wife of an energy lobbyist
- gave large raises (one over 50%) to staffers
- spent significant taxpayer dollars on travel and security.
Does all of this activity warrant removal from office? I don't know. What I do know is that Mr. Pruitt has no business being the head of the EPA for the following reasons:
- while OK Attorney General, he sued the EPA at least 14 times in order to weaken air and water pollution controls
- he is not convinced that human-produced CO2 is the main driver in climate change
- he wants to loosen vehicle emissions standards
- his Back to Basics Agenda is simply a give-away to regulated industries (he launched the new agenda at a Pennsylvania coal mine)