- 2 stale rolls or 3 pieces or bread pre-cooked in a little water
- 1 thick slice onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 or 4 peeled red tomatoes or canned tomatoes
- 2 tblsp wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
1) Put first 5 ingredients in a blender and add tomatoes to the top. Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
2) Chill in refrigerator several hours, until icy cold.
3) Serve topped with croutons, chopped tomatoes, cucumber, and onion. You can also add a dash of curry or chili powder to vary the flavor.
Post a Comment