- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 jar tomatillo salsa (I like Frontera)
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil3 heaping tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3, 4 oz. cans of hot diced green chilis (I like Hatch)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 12 oz. packages of Quorn Chick’n Tenders
- 2 15.5 oz cans of butter beans, drained and rinsed (use 3 cans if you want really thick stew, rather than soup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- sour cream, scallions
- In a large pot, saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in olive oil to slightly soften the peppers -- don't let the onions become transparent. Add veggie broth, salsa, cumin, chilis, and salt. Add in quorn nuggets and simmer on low heat for at least 1/2 hour.
- Stir in beans and cilantro.
- Garnish with sour cream and scallions, if desired. Serve with Phil's corn bread
Post a Comment