OK, here’s a really simple way to make a tasty soup. You’re going to have to play fast and loose with the ingredients – I’ll tell you what I use and you season to taste. Have fun! (photo: www.nutritiouseats.com)
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 cartons of vegetable broth
- parmesan cheese
- basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, maybe a little garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the olive oil and spices. Pour over the cauliflower and mix well.
- Roast the seasoned cauliflower for about 45 minutes.
- Boil the cauliflower in the vegetable broth until the cauliflower is soft. Place 1/2 of the cauliflower mixture in a blender and puree. Mix the soup back together and blend the remaining 1/2.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese and tasty bread!
Be sure to “LIke” greenmomster on Facebook!