- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 lbs fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1) In a blender, puree the tomatoes, half of the peaches, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 of the onion, 2 tblsp olive oil, 1 tblsp vinegar, 1 tblsp tarragon, salt and pepper. Make sure the mixture is very smooth.
2) Add remaining peaches, water (you may need to add a little more), olive oil, vinegar, onion, and tarragon. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
Enjoy with some bread and a side of your favorite veggies!