Here’s another great recipe from Michael Symon’s 5 in 5 – if you haven’t picked up this cookbook yet, you should! Very easy and very tasty!
- 2 tblsp butter
- 4 cups fresh (1 frozen package – be sure to squeeze out excess water) spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat broiler to 450 degrees
- Heat a large, non-stick, oven-proof skillet on the stove and melt the butter. Add spinach and salt, stirring until the spinach is wilted.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to spinach and cook, stirring, until eggs are still a little runny, but starting to firm up.
- Top with feta (I did half with feta and half without, for our non-feta eaters) and put under broiler for about 2 minutes (allow feta to soften).