- 12 eggs
- a little less that 1/4 cup milk
- 12 oz cottage cheese -- rinsed and drained
- 1 4oz. can of diced Hatch chiles -- hot
- about 8-10 chopped scallions
- 1 large can sliced black olives
- 1 can of Rotel or tomatoes/peppers, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Rinse and drain cottage cheese. Spray an 9 x 13 inch baking pan with olive oil and wipe clean.
- Spread the cottage cheese, cheese, scallions, chiles, olives, and Rotel in the bottom of the baking pan. Mix it all around so it's evenly distributed.
- Beat together the eggs and milk and pour over the other ingredients in the baking pan. Again, mix everything around gently to be sure it's distributed evenly.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Enjoy with guacamole, sour cream, salsa, or plain! Serve with tater tots and Morningstar Farms soysage for a filling meal.