Meat-free Friday -- Watermelon and Feta Salad
It's finally summer and that means lots of great melon! This recipe might sound a little odd, but it's really tasty! It comes to us from our friends Howard and Trish -- Howard is my husband's biking buddy and time-trial coach. The recipe doesn't have specific amounts, so just use your greenmomster kitchen skills and keep tasting as you cook.
- 1 watermelon, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- about 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- about 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
Be sure to "like" greenmomster on Facebook for all your meat-free Friday recipes!
- Combine watermelon, onion, and cheese
- Toss with balsamic vinegar
Post a Comment