- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tblsp chopped red onion
- 2 tblsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sauce from canned chipotles in adobo (I used the entire small can, chopping the chipotles and adding them to the recipe)
- 1 sliced avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices of brioche, challah, or soft bread (I used brioche rolls, but would probably go with bread slices next time)
- 4 slices of Monterey jack or Muenster cheese (optional)
- sliced tomatoes (optional)
- Combine egg, onion, parsley, dill, mustard, mayo, and chipotles in a medium bowl. Add avocado, salt and pepper, and mash the mixture together.
- Scoop onto bread and top with cheese and tomato.
Post a Comment