- 1 16 oz. box of spaghetti
- 2 packages of defrosted Quorn chick'n tenders
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 15 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 18 oz. jar of Alfredo sauce
- 5 small cans of Hatch green chiles (mix hot and mild to taste)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup slivered almonds and extra cheddar cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- While the pasta is cooking, stir together chick'n, cheddar cheese, mushroom soup, Alfredo sauce, chiles, vegetable broth, wine, and pepper. Stir in the pasta.
- Spoon chick'n and pasta mixture into an 11x8'' pan (lightly greased). Top with almonds and cheddar cheese. Cook for about 35 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown.