1 12oz. packet of Morningstar Farms grillers recipe crumbles
1 large chopped onion
2 tblsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup Bisquick mix
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray 10 inch pie pan with cooking spray
- Heat oil and saute grillers, onions, and salt until onions are almost clear
- Spread grillers mixture in pie pan
- Sprinkle with cheese
- In a separate bowl, mix together Bisquick, milk, and eggs with a fork or whisk. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Want to get meat-free recipes every Friday? Be sure to “Like” greenmomster on Facebook!